This beautiful Viking bracelet is handmade of finely polished silver pewter, sterling silver, or bronze and depicts the head of a dragon on each end.
Dragons were very prominent in Viking / Norse mythology.
The origins of this bracelet come from a direct 1000+ year old model found in an archaeological dig site in Gotland, Sweden.
The metal of this bracelet is completely safe, and is lead free and nickel free.
It is sized to best fit wrists measuring between 5.5 and 7.5 inches in circumference. This is a truly beautiful and unique treasure that will last many lifetimes. Please see the photos for more details.
For the bronze or silver versions, please allow us up to 4 weeks to complete your order.
- Weight: Approximately 24 grams
- Outside Circumference: 7.25 inches
- Internal Opening Length (at Widest Point): About 2.3 inches
- Sized to best fit wrists measuring 5.5 to 7.5 inches in circumference.
- We also offer this style bracelet in 2 larger sizes if you need something bigger.
Please note: If you need to adjust the size of this bracelet, you should warm it up a little before bending it. Running it under some hot water usually works best. Doing this will ensure the long-term integrity of the metal.
|Pewter Internal Length/Gap||16cm/2.3cm|
|Bronze Internal Length/Gap||16cm/2.8cm|
|Silver Internal Length/Gap||16cm/2.5cm|