This awesome hand-crafted Viking bracelet is made of finely polished silver Pewter and depicts the head of a dragon on each end. Dragons were very prominent in Viking / Norse mythology.
The origins of this bracelet come from a 1000+ year old models found in archaeological dig sites in Sweden and Iceland.
Only the finest metal was used in the making of this bracelet, and it is lead free, nickel free, and completely safe to wear. This bracelet is sized to best fit wrists measuring between 7 and 9 inches in circumference.
This is a truly beautiful and unique treasure that will last many lifetimes. Please see the photos for more details.
- Weight: Approximately 90 grams
- Outside Circumference: 10.25 inches
- Internal Length (at Widest Point): About 3 inches
- Main Body Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Sized to best fit wrists measuring 7 to 9 inches in circumference.
- We also have 2 smaller and lighter versions of this bracelet available if you need something smaller.
Please note: If you need to adjust the size of this bracelet, you should warm it up a little before bending it. Running it under some hot water usually works best. Doing this will ensure the long-term integrity of the metal..