This beautiful hand-crafted Viking bracelet is made of finely polished silver pewter and depicts the head of a raven on each end. Ravens were very prominent in Viking / Norse mythology, and the ravens shown on this bracelet are meant to represent Odin's two ravens named Hugin and Munin (or Thought and Memory). The metal of this bracelet is completely safe, and is lead free and nickel free. This bracelet is sized to best fit wrists measuring between 6.5 and 8.5 inches in circumference. This is a truly beautiful and unique treasure that will last many lifetimes. Please see the photos for more details.
- Weight: Approximately 70 grams
- Outside Circumference: 10 inches
- Internal Opening Length (at Widest Point): About 2.75 inches
- Main Body Diameter: Almost 3/8 inches
- Sized to best fit wrists measuring 6.5 to 8.5 inches in circumference.
- Not made of toxic or harmful Chinese alloys.
- We also have a slightly larger and heavier version of this bracelet available.
Please note: If you need to adjust the size of this bracelet, you should warm it up a little before bending it. Running it under some hot water usually works best. Doing this will ensure the long-term integrity of the metal.