This is a large and heavy Viking bracelet which depicts the head of a raven on each end.
Torc bracelets like this one have been found across Europe and are theorized to have been used for swearing Oaths on.
Ravens were very prominent in Viking / Norse mythology, and the ravens shown on this bracelet are meant to represent Odin's two ravens named Hugin and Munin (or Thought and Memory).
The pewter of this bracelet is lead free and nickel free.
This bracelet is sized to best fit wrists measuring between 7 and 9 inches in circumference.
This is a truly beautiful and unique treasure that will last many lifetimes.
This bracelet can also be ordered in 925 Sterling Silver. Please allow up to 4 weeks for us to complete this order.
- Weight: Approximately 97 grams
- Outside Circumference: 10.5 inches
- Internal Opening Length (at Widest Point): About 3.25 inches
- Main Body Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Sized to best fit wrists measuring 7 to 9.5 inches in circumference.
- Not made of Toxic or Harmful Chinese Alloys like the cheaper knock-offs out there.
- We also have a slightly smaller and lighter version of this bracelet available.
Please note: If you need to adjust the size of this bracelet, you should warm it up a little before bending it. Running it under some hot water usually works best. Doing this will ensure the long-term integrity of the metal.
|Pewter Internal Length/Gap||21cm/3cm|